As a faith-driven camp, Camp Herald is dedicated to creating a nurturing environment for our campers and staff. We are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our team who are committed to excellence, learning, and embodying the love and teachings of Christ in all they do. Please review the Job openings below and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintenance Director and Assistant
- 3+ years of maintenance experience.
- Skills in plumbing, electrical work, and carpentry.
- Leadership abilities and tool management skills.
- Chief/Sous Chefs
- 5+ years of culinary experience.
- Ability to cook for large groups (60 people), including Chinese and Western-style meals.
- Kitchen inventory management.
- Recreational Director
- Creative, with a positive attitude for team building.
- Experience in training camp counselors for group games.
- Organize sports and game days.
- Program Director
- Experience in planning, scheduling, and hosting various camp sessions.
- Training counselors and scheduling speakers for gospel camp.
- Management of different camp programs like maintenance setup, counselor camp, volunteer camp, etc.
- Waterfront Director
- Required certifications: Lifeguard Instructor, Swimming Instructor, Lifeguard Management, First Aid Instructor.
- Train lifeguards and manage the waterfront area.
- Organize swimming courses, watercraft activities, and manage boating team for competitions.
- Promotion, Mass Media, and Short Clip Director
- At least 3 years of experience in media and promotions.
- Proficient in modern media tools for film and clip production.
- Able to use computer software for promoting the camp.
- Health Director
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Medical Doctor (MD) in NYS and City.
If you feel called to be a part of our team, please review the detailed job descriptions above and send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to the possibility of you joining us in our mission to create a memorable and spiritually enriching experience for our campers.
Help us spread the word! If you know someone who would be a perfect fit for our team, please share this page with them.